วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Make your Wife Feel Like the mother or the mother sexiest and most beautiful in the world!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


In the life of a man, there are two women who absolutely mean the world to him, his mother and his wife. And in this special day of the year, a man should do his best for both the mother or the mother of his children to feel like the most beautiful and sexiest mom in the world. This is what it was for my mother, she too was hundreds of miles away.

You see, my mother very soon, because at 18 she was already pregnant, is married. My father, whoHusband, her pregnancy was after three years of marriage with another woman, came to live in a bar. But rather than succumb to grief, my mother took a lot of odd jobs just to get us through the difficult times. Sometimes what he had done enough to pay the rent, our food and my training at the same time. Then she told me that education is one of the best in the world to have, it's been a few days we ate only twice a day, but the two of us have ever eatentogether. Despite all efforts, we were happy. And I am forever grateful for the perseverance of my mother and love.

Since my mother was so beautiful, that is usually attracted much attention wherever he went, even if not charged without makeup. During his tenure as an employee, who was my stepfather, and their combined efforts helped me to get to college. And now that I am my master's degree in liberal arts had, I decided that I would return in a big way.

And so on.Mother's Day, I made a video with the collection of information from all my friends and family, and if he "Unbreak My Heart", which is the all-time favorite song. And I flew home without notice, only his mother on the first day with my creation, and some of their favorite chicken curry surprise (which I cooked for change) And I told her that I do feel that mother wanted the most beautiful and special in the world. Was so happy, was in tears!

Thanks To : Traveller Program reality tv shows Restaurant City Handmade thai shopping

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น